Pest Control In Nashville, Tennessee
Nashville is the heart of Tennessee. From music to food, we have it all. You can't beat this city, a destination for many and home to seven hundred thousand people. Unfortunately, even the most amazing places like Nashville aren’t free of the burden of pests.
The range of pests in our area feels almost endless; from dangerous spiders to disgusting cockroaches, these pests can leave the homes and businesses of Nashville struggling. Not only do pests cause problems, but many are extremely challenging to get rid of, which is why professional pest control is the best course of action, no matter the pest.
Cima Solutions provides Davidson County pest control for all residents and businesses. We are dedicated to our customers and their needs, priding ourselves on our attention to detail. In Nashville, you won’t find another pest control company that provides customer service as we do!
Residential Pest Control In Nashville
Your home should be a place to relax without worrying about your safety and your family. Unfortunately, pests are something that can make this impossible. Your home could be vulnerable to these pests from rodents, bed bugs, mosquitoes, and everything in between. You might even be experiencing a pest problem right now, whether you know it or not.
We provide many different resolutions at Cima Solutions, depending on your home pest control needs.
Our residential pest control services consist of:
- A detailed interior and exterior inspection
- A plan of action for pest control issues
- Implementation of appropriate treatments
- Use of organic and eco-friendly products that are pet and child-friendly
- Follow up services that are monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly
- A warranty that provides re-service if necessary
So please don’t wait until you have a pest problem to contact us. Call Cima Solutions today to start with an inspection of your property.
Commercial Pest Control In Nashville
Unexpected closures, loss of product, damaged reputation, dissatisfied customers, and sick employees are just a few examples of what can happen when there is a pest infestation on commercial properties. All of these are avoidable when you have a reliable pest control company on your side. For Nashville businesses, Cima Solutions is that company.
Allowing pests on your commercial property puts your livelihood in jeopardy. We don’t want to see this happen, so we want to make the commercial pest control process easy with a free inspection and over-the-phone estimate. Then our service professionals will customize and implement treatments completely tailored to your needs.
Our dedication to local businesses is unmatched, so call us at Cima Solutions to get started protecting your property and livelihood.
Five Tips To Stop Ants In The Yard From Invading Your Nashville Home
Ant colonies contain hundreds of thousands of individual members. Once a colony has established itself in your yard, there is a good chance they will try to make their way inside as they forage for food and other resources. To keep this from happening in your Nashville home, use these five tips to make your property less attractive to ants:
- Keep your yard maintained by mowing the lawn, trimming foliage, and removing organic debris like leaf litter.
- Inspect the exterior of your home for potential entry points and remove any branches that are touching your house.
- Clean eating areas daily, properly store food in air-tight containers, and use garbage cans with tight-fitting lids.
- Repair any leaks, keep gutters from getting clogged, ensure there is proper ventilation, and use dehumidifiers where necessary.
- Obtain ongoing pest prevention and control from professionals.
Call Cima Solutions to learn about our ant control and prevention services!
What To Do About Spiders In Your Nashville Home
While many people don’t like them, spiders are beneficial because they help control other pest populations. Although this is the case, spiders are still an unwelcome sight in any home. If you have a spider problem, there are likely other pests present. Because of this, it is usually best to contact pest control experts.
Nashville residents can rely on us at Cima Solutions for assistance with spiders. Our service professionals can identify the cause of your spider problem and provide personalized solutions that are safe for you and your family.
We also recommend the following to help keep spiders and other pests out:
- Inspect the exterior of your home for entry points
- Eliminate food sources such as garbage, crumbs, and food stored in flimsy containers
- Address moisture issues inside and outside
Call Cima Solutions to learn more about our services that will help keep your home a spider-free environment.
Lyme Disease And Other Dangers Ticks Pose In Nashville
No one wants to come in from enjoying the outdoors and find a tick on their body. But unfortunately, these parasitic creatures are all too common in Nashville. Besides being a nuisance, ticks can also transmit dangerous diseases to both humans and animals. Here's what you need to know about ticks in Nashville and how to protect yourself from them.
Ticks are small arachnids that feed on the blood of mammals, birds, and reptiles. They are most commonly found in wooded or grassy areas. In Nashville, the most common type of tick is the deer tick. Deer ticks can carry Lyme disease, which is a bacterial infection that can cause fever, headaches, fatigue, and joint pain. If Lyme disease is not treated, it can lead to more serious problems, including neurological damage and even death.
Ticks can also transmit other diseases, such as Rocky Mountain spotted fever and ehrlichiosis. These illnesses can cause similar symptoms to Lyme disease. All of these diseases are serious, so it's important to see a doctor if you develop symptoms after being bitten by a tick.
The best way to protect yourself from tick-borne diseases is to avoid contact with ticks altogether. When you're outdoors, wear long pants and sleeves, and use an insect repellent that contains DEET. Be sure to check your body for ticks when you come indoors, and shower as soon as possible to remove any that may be clinging to your skin.
If you find a tick on your body, remove it immediately. Use a pair of tweezers to grasp the tick as close to the skin as possible and pull straight up. Avoid crushing the tick, which could cause its disease-carrying fluids to be released into your body.
For extra protection against ticks on your property, contact Cima Solutions. We'll inspect your yard for tick breeding areas and take steps to eliminate them for good. Give us a call today to learn more about our tick control services in Nashville.
Nashville's Helpful Guide To Norway Rats
Norway rats are one of the most common types of rodents in Nashville. These pests are known for their destructive habits and their ability to spread diseases. If you think you have a Norway rat problem on your hands, it's important to take action right away.
Norway rats are large rodents that can grow up to 16 inches long, including their tail. They are brown or black in color, with small eyes and ears, and are known to invade homes and businesses in search of food and shelter. These relentless rats will eat just about anything, including meat, grains, and even garbage. Norway rats are also known to gnaw on wood and wires, which can cause damage to your property.
In addition to being a nuisance, Norway rats can also be dangerous. These pests are known to spread diseases, such as salmonellosis and hantavirus. They can also introduce fleas and other parasites into your home.
But how do you know if you have a Norway rat problem in your home? Here are some signs to look for:
- Droppings: Norway rat droppings are large and cylindrical in shape, and are usually dark brown or black in color.
- Gnaw marks: Norway rats like to gnaw on wood, wires, and other materials. If you see gnaw marks on your property, it's a good indication that you have a rat problem.
- Noise: Norway rats are nocturnal creatures, so you may hear them scratching and scurrying around your home at night.
- Damage: As mentioned earlier, these pests can cause damage to your property by chewing on wood and wires. If you see any unexplained damage, it's a good idea to call a pest control professional.
If you think you have a rat problem on your hands, it's important to act quickly to eliminate them. Norway rats reproduce rapidly, so a small problem can quickly become a big one. The best way to get rid of rats is to call a professional pest control company.
At Cima Solutions, we have extensive experience in dealing with Norway rats. We'll inspect your home or business to find out where the rats are coming from and take steps to eliminate them for good. We also offer ongoing rat control services to keep your property free of these pests. We always put your needs first, and all of our pest control plans are customizable.
Call us today to learn more about our rat control services in Nashville or for a free estimate.
Why Professional Treatment In Nashville For Flea Problems Is Worth It
When you think of fleas, you might picture your beloved family pet scratching endlessly. However, fleas are not just a problem for our furry friends; they can also infest human homes and cause a variety of problems for residents.
Fleas are tiny insects that feed on the blood of both animals and humans, and their itchy bites can cause serious skin irritation in humans and pets alike. Flea bites can also transmit diseases, such as typhus and bubonic plague.
Many people try to treat flea problems on their own, but this is not always effective. Fleas are difficult to kill and they can quickly reinfest your home because they can lay up to 50 eggs per day. The eggs hatch into larvae, which turn into adult fleas. This cycle can happen in as little as two weeks, so as you can imagine, it's difficult to keep up with the population.
The best way to get rid of fleas in Nashville is to call a professional pest control company like Cima Solutions, and here's why:
- We have the right products and equipment. Over-the-counter flea treatments are not always effective, and if they are not used properly, they can be dangerous to your family and pets. We have access to stronger products that will kill fleas quickly and safely. We also have the proper equipment to apply the products, which ensures that the products are used correctly.
- We know how to find and treat all of the fleas in your home. Fleas can hide in cracks and crevices, making them difficult to find and treat. Cima Solutions can locate all of the fleas in your home and treat them accordingly. This will help to prevent reinfestation.
- We can provide long-term protection. Once the fleas are gone, you'll want to make sure they don't come back. We can provide you with long-term protection from these pests. We will likely recommend that you have your home treated on a regular basis, which will help to keep fleas away for good.
Cima Solutions has the experience and knowledge to effectively get rid of your flea problem. We will use advanced products and techniques to kill both adult fleas and eggs, which will help prevent reinfestation and give you peace of mind.
If you're dealing with a flea problem in your home, don't try to tackle it on your own. Call Cima Solutions for a free estimate today.
The Best Way To Get Rid Of German Cockroaches On Your Nashville Property
German cockroaches are one of the most common types of cockroaches in the world, and in Nashville, these pests are a real problem.
You can tell them apart from other roaches by their small size, brown color, and two dark stripes on their backs. German cockroaches are attracted to food and water, so they are often found in kitchens and bathrooms. These pests can contaminate food with the different bacteria they carry, which include salmonella and E. coli. They are also known to trigger asthma attacks in people who are allergic to them.
You definitely do not want these nasty pests in your home. So how can you keep them out? Here are some precautionary measures to take:
- Keep your kitchen clean: German cockroaches are attracted to food, so the best way to keep them out of your kitchen is to keep it clean. sweep up crumbs, wipe down counters, and put food away in sealed containers.
- Fix leaks: German cockroaches are also attracted to water, so fixing any leaks in your home will help deter them.
- Seal cracks and crevices: German cockroaches can squeeze through tiny cracks and crevices, so it’s important to seal them up. Use caulk or spray foam to fill in any gaps.
- Seal any cracks or holes in your walls or floors: German cockroaches can fit through incredibly small spaces.
- Keep up with trash: Take out the trash regularly and don’t let it pile up inside your home.
If you already have a German cockroach infestation, call a professional Nashville cockroach control company like Cima Solutions right away. These roaches are notoriously difficult to remove on your own, and professional cockroach control is by far the best way to get rid of them. We have the knowledge, experience, and professional-grade products to eliminate them for good.
Don't let German cockroaches take over your home; call Cima Solutions today.